8/05/2009

Unleashing his domestic goddess????

Tonight  Mr. Fish was waxing poetic about what a great chef he is.  In particular about how he can make rolls.  Now I am sure that a lot of you can  make really yummy rolls.  I can, on occasion, make good rolls.  I can also (on more occasions) make rolls that completely flop.  As a matter of fact, my mom has, in the past, said she didn’t want me to make rolls for Thanksgiving dinner.  Seriously. Having said that, I will say that I am a fairly good cook.  I know my way around the kitchen.  Mr. Fish, on the other hand, is inexperienced to say the least.  He can cook eggs, mac & cheese, spaghetti, top ramen and pasta.  He can even make a grilled cheese sandwich.  Rolls?  I don’t think so.  He is saying these things as he is preparing some Rhodes bake-n-serve rolls.  My son hears this conversation and is impressed that dad can make rolls!  (My son could subsist on rolls alone.)  Being the person that I am (I don’t like a know-it-all) I couldn’t help but laugh at how his rolls turned out…

100_1361

Dough-y little hockey pucks.  My son wouldn’t even touch them.  I know.  I should be a better wife, right?  Thanks for the laugh, honey, you’re the best!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

A for effort Mr Fish!